Clean Green INDIA

Knowing is first and then is the doing

Spreading awareness about something is the first step towards getting it done. That’s the motto Mitra Foundation is working with! As another step towards spreading awareness for Democracy & Elections, We create awareness through  hordings, banners, activities and also various competitions!

While the platform per se is crucial and the ways in which it could be deployed are left to one’s imagination, activities however are just 10 percent of the solution, with the other 90 percent being making masses aware and getting them involved.